Organic Rose Hydrosol
It has long been used to help skin age gracefully. It can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to plump and firm the skin.
Suitable for all skin types cosmetic-wise. Ideal for mature skins
Key Plant Actives:
- Extracted from Rosa Damascena plants through steam distillation
- To tone & hydrate - spray anytime as a refresher.
- To promote good sleep - spray the underside of your pillow to promote a good night’s sleep.
- Wonderful for hair - after washing your hair, massage hydrosol into your scalp before rinsing.
- To soothe sunburn - store hydrosol for sunburns in the refrigerator and spray over post-sun skin for a refreshing, cooling sensation.
- For external use only.
- Ideally, hydrosols should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Or keep your hydrosols stored in a dark location that is kept at a cool, consistent temperature.
- Discontinue product use if there is any redness or itching.
- It is sensible to conduct a skin patch test when trying a hydrosol for the first time.