Organic Orange Blossom Hydrosol
$12.00 Sale • Save
It can help remove pore-clogging impurities and diminish the appearance of enlarged pores for a more toned, smooth complexion.
A real must-have, its use is also ideal for promoting calm and relaxation.
Ideal for dry, normal, delicate, sensitive, dull, or mature skin types cosmetic-wise.
Key Plant Actives:
- Extracted from the Citrus Aurantium plants through steam distillation
- To tone & hydrate - spray anytime as a refresher.
- To promote good sleep - spray the underside of your pillow to promote a good night’s sleep.
- Wonderful for hair - after washing your hair, massage hydrosol into your scalp before rinsing.
- To soothe sunburn - store hydrosol for sunburns in the refrigerator and spray over post-sun skin for a refreshing, cooling sensation.
- For external use only.
- Ideally, hydrosols should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Or keep your hydrosols stored in a dark location that is kept at a cool, consistent temperature.
- Discontinue product use if there is any redness or itching.
- It is sensible to conduct a skin patch test when trying a hydrosol for the first time.