DUO | Strength
It envelops you with warmth and security, encouraging feelings of confidence.
It also gives you the courage and persistence to overcome any hurdles in your way.
Key Plant Actives
- Ylang Ylang
- Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Wheatgerm Oil
- Vitamin E
- With a Diffuser - add 4-6 drops of oil to the receptacle and run it for 15-30 minutes, twice a day.
- Simply Inhale - sprinkle 1 or 2 drops into the palm of your hand, vigorously rub to warm the oil, cup your hands to your nose and breathe deeply three times.
- Compresses - pour approximately two cups of hot/cold water into a clean stainless steel bowl and add 6-8 drops of oil, then dip a cloth into the water, wring it out and apply it to the afflicted area.
- In a Bath of Shower - add 8-10 drops directly to your bath water before entering your tub or add 5-6 drops to 1oz of unscented shower gel
- Use a Carrier Oil - add 4-6 drops of oils in 2 tablespoons of an unscented carrier oil. Slowly work the oil into your feet, concentrating on the soles to enhance circulation.
- Gently roll over pulse points on wrists, nape of the neck, behind the ears to restore your entire being.
- Roll onto the palms of your hands and pop your hands over your face and take deep slow breaths.
- Roll onto the sole to experience greater relief faster.
- For external and occasional use only.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eye area.
- Avoid the use of undiluted essential oils on the skin, unless otherwise indicated.
- Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets. They can be poisonous if swallowed.
- Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flame.
- Discontinue product use if there is any redness or itching.