Chamomile Roman Hydrosol
It is renowned for its calming, purifying and tonic properties, providing a genuine feeling of comfort and well-being.
Particularly recommended as a lukewarm infusion to relax in the evening. Cosmetic-wise, it is known to cleanse, soothe and tone the skin.
Ideal for delicate or sensitive skin types cosmetic-wise.
Key Plant Actives
- Extracted from the Anthemis Nobilis plants through steam distillation
- To tone & hydrate - spray anytime as a refresher.
- To promote good sleep - spray the underside of your pillow to promote a good night’s sleep.
- Wonderful for hair - after washing your hair, massage hydrosol into your scalp before rinsing.
- To soothe sunburn - store hydrosol for sunburns in the refrigerator and spray over post-sun skin for a refreshing, cooling sensation.
- For external use only.
- Ideally, hydrosols should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Or keep your hydrosols stored in a dark location that is kept at a cool, consistent temperature.
- Discontinue product use if there is any redness or itching.
- It is sensible to conduct a skin patch test when trying a hydrosol for the first time.