Blends | No More Pressure
Helps you relax when feeling uneasy, nervous, and vulnerable. Known for its settling and sedative qualities, it will help take the edge off feelings of strain and pressure, and encourage rest.
Key Plant Actives
- With a Diffuser - add 4-6 drops of oil to the receptacle and run it for 15-30 minutes, twice a day.
- Simply Inhale - sprinkle 1 or 2 drops into the palm of your hand, vigorously rub to warm the oil, cup your hands to your nose and breathe deeply three times.
- Compresses - pour approximately two cups of hot/cold water into a clean stainless steel bowl and add 6-8 drops of oil, then dip a cloth into the water, wring it out and apply it to the afflicted area.
- In a Bath of Shower - add 8-10 drops directly to your bath water before entering your tub or add 5-6 drops to 1oz of unscented shower gel
- Use a Carrier Oil - add 4-6 drops of oils in 2 tablespoons of an unscented carrier oil. Slowly work the oil into your feet, concentrating on the soles to enhance circulation.
- For external and occasional use only.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eye area.
- Avoid the use of undiluted essential oils on the skin, unless otherwise indicated.
- Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets. They can be poisonous if swallowed.
- Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flame.