Blends | Love
If you skipped the aphrodisiacs and want to set the mood right, try our Aroma Heals Essential Oil Blends | Love.
Traditionally known to enhance desire and sensuality, our potent combination of Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, and Jasmine creates a still yet expectant atmosphere that will help to open you up physically and emotionally.
Ylang Ylang is a fruity, rich, and flowery aromatic scent with mood-boosting benefits beyond an aphrodisiac. You can reap the benefits of this active ingredient by using Essential Oil Blends | Love.
Clary Sage is a Mediterranean plant in the sage family that has proven to reduce anxiety, beat depression, improve mental function, and lower blood pressure.
Jasmine oil is a known aphrodisiac with plenty of other health benefits. From its antispasmodic properties to its antidepressant effects, this essential oil is a powerhouse in providing its users with layered benefits.
Key Plant Actives
- Ylang Ylang
- Clary Sage
- With a Diffuser - add 4-6 drops of oil to the receptacle and run it for 15-30 minutes, twice a day.
- Simply Inhale - sprinkle 1 or 2 drops into the palm of your hand, vigorously rub to warm the oil, cup your hands to your nose and breathe deeply three times.
- Compresses - pour approximately two cups of hot/cold water into a clean stainless steel bowl and add 6-8 drops of oil, then dip a cloth into the water, wring it out and apply it to the afflicted area.
- In a Bath of Shower - add 8-10 drops directly to your bath water before entering your tub or add 5-6 drops to 1oz of unscented shower gel
- Use a Carrier Oil - add 4-6 drops of oils in 2 tablespoons of an unscented carrier oil. Slowly work the oil into your feet, concentrating on the soles to enhance circulation.
- For external and occasional use only.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eye area.
- Avoid the use of undiluted essential oils on the skin, unless otherwise indicated.
- Keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets. They can be poisonous if swallowed.
- Essential oils are highly flammable substances and should be kept away from direct contact with flame.